Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions, “product” means a product displayed for sale on the website, “we, “us”, “our” means Little Nell Online, “you”, “your” means the user of this website, “working days” means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
- You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
- In placing an order you confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
- We will contact you if we consider the delivery address provided to be a problem.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- We aim to stock all products listed on our website. However, circumstances may arise which could result in one or more products being out of stock. If this should affect your order we will email you with availability information so that you may decide to cancel if you no longer wish to proceed.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and us until payment of the whole of the price for the goods ordered has been received.
- As our payment processing is done by Worldpay, whether by credit or debit card, payment is taken at point of order, regardless of whether the item/s ordered are available for immediate despatch.
- Once payment has been sent you will receive a confirmation email which will be sent to the email address given in your order. This will detail the products ordered, order number and the total price (including p&p, otherwise known as shipping).
- Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms.
- Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- We are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website.
- If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether. If we are unable to contact you or we receive no reply from you, we will cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to change prices listed without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company.
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
• You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the fourteenth working day after you have received the goods.
• You cannot withdraw your order where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) a) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered or b) the product is personalised to your requirement.
• To withdraw your order you must notify us in writing at the address set out in the Returns section of this website
• If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order, then you must send them back to our return address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but we have already processed the goods for despatch and you have yet to receive them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to our return address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
• Once you have notified us that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account within 14 days of receiving returned or unwanted items.
- If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account and we will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and availabilities of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up-to-date as possible, the information including product descriptions, prices and availability at a particular time may not reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in the shopping basket.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate based upon availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- Goods will be sent to the person and the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are received by you.
- Payments are processed by the secure Worldpay system and can be by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or JCB credit or debit cards.
- Worldpay will charge you for the order total amount when your order is placed regardless of whether all items are available and pay this amount to us. If any item cannot be supplied or you change your mind, your debit or credit card will be credited with the appropriate amount.
- All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling.
- Prices shown on the website include VAT, where and to the extent that VAT is required to be applied to the product under UK VAT law.
- Delivery charges are extra and are applied where applicable.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the prices on the website are correct, mistakes may sometime be made. If we discover a mistake in the price of the products you have ordered prior to their despatch, we will contact you and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we do not receive a reply we will cancel your order. We will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Products can be returned under the following conditions:
• The item must be returned within 14 days of receipt
• Books must be in unused (re-saleable) condition
• Any other products must be returned in new condition with its original packaging and accessories.
By post in accordance with the following procedure:
Repackage the products securely and send them together with the reason for return, a copy of the invoice/delivery note, your email address, order number and instructions as whether you would like a refund or a replacement. The returns address can be found on the paperwork that arrives with your order or on the returns page of this website.
- Returns by post are made at your risk and your cost. We recommend that you use an insured registered mail service as returns not received by us cannot be credited to you.
- Refunds will be credited to the same card used for the order.
- We cannot refund products which have been personalised to your requirement.
- If you receive incorrect or damaged products from us, please return them to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. We will refund the cost of return postage for any error on our part.
- For deliveries to any UK address please allow 7 working days from the date of despatch. If after 7 days your goods have not arrived, please contact us.
- The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content only onto one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or its contents, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- The nature of internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
- We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
- Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Law & Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English Courts. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.